|date||Apr 07, 2011|
Medical Korea 2011, the 2nd Global Healthcare & Medical Tourism Conference is to be held from April 12 to 14 at COEX Convention Center, located at the business district of downtown Seoul, Korea.
Online PR News – 06-April-2011 –Medical Korea 2011, the 2nd Global Healthcare & Medical Tourism Conference is to be held from April 12 to 14 at COEX Convention Center, located at the business district of downtown Seoul, Korea.
The major goal of Medical Korea 2011 is to bring together the stakeholders for networking events and educational opportunities. The Global Healthcare & Medical Tourism Conference has become the first and biggest event of its kind in Korea, organized for the very first time as a joint initiative between the Medical Tourism Association (MTA) and Korean Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) in 2010.
The Medical Korea 2011 Conference will provide an opportunity to discuss and share knowledge on various topics about the global health industry with a variety of workshop programs which include "Building Infrastructure in the Global Healthcare Market", "Global Healthcare Marketing", "Keynote Speakers", "Maintaining a Safe Healthcare Environment", etc. The conference delegates will include a worldwide selection of Healthcare Providers, International Insurance Providers, Employers, Top Medical Tourism Facilitators, Travel Agents and Referring Physicians.
The Korean medical tourism industry represents a substantial amount of growth. The number of foreign patients using Korean healthcare services is increasing, with more than 60,000 foreign patients who came to Korea in 2009. This number is estimated to reach 200,000 in 2013. Leaders of Asia will attend the Global Healthcare & Medical Tourism Conference to discuss the issues surrounding the growing medical tourism industry of Asia and the promotion of global healthcare services of Korea.
The previous event, Medical Korea 2010, featured about 1000 attendees from over 25 countries. This year’s event will be an outstanding exhibition on an international level, embracing every field of the medical tourism industry.
- Title: Medical Korea 2011
- 2nd Global Healthcare & Medical Tourism Conference
- Date: April 12 (Tue) – 14 (Thu), 2011
- Venue: Coex Convention Center, Seoul, Korea
- Hosted by: Ministry of Health and Welfare, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
- Organized by: Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI)
- Special Sponsor: Korea Tourism Organization (KTO)
- Sponsorship Package: PLATINUM / GOLD / SILVER / BRONZE / Others
- Official Language: English
- Program: Workshops, Conferences, Exhibitions, Business Meetings and Korean Hospital Hospital Familiarization Tour
- Website: www.medical-korea.org
Tel: +82-43-713-8872 / Fax: +82-43-713-8906